UETDRRF007 Provide first aid in an ESI environment
(Was the old UETTDRRF10 – Provide first aid in an ESI environment)
Provide first aid in an ESI environment
Provide first aid in an ESI environment course, individuals will be provided with the knowledge and skills required to provide first aid in an electricity supply industry (ESI) environment. Individuals will be able to apply their skills and knowledge by being able to recognise the need for first aid in an emergency situation and providing an initial first aid response, including basic life support measures, according to established workplace first aid policies and procedures.
Application of the skills and knowledge described in this unit may require a licence/registration to practice in the workplace or ESI environment and may be subject to regulations for undertaking of electrical work. State and territory legislative and regulatory licencing requirements must be confirmed prior to commencing this unit.
Provider of Training and Assessment
Important information prior to enrolment
Unit Being Delivered
The following unit(s) will be awarded to successful participants in this course. The certificate will be issued by Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.
- UETDRRF007 – Provide first aid in an ESI environment
To view full unit details please visit www.training.gov.au
We run our classes at the
- Safe Act, 54 Cessnock Rd, Weston NSW 2326
- or in the workplace
Course Duration (face to face)
- Face to Face – 4 hours (minimum) – full face to face course.
- Blended delivery – N/A.
- Online delivery with face to face Practical assessment – N/A.
- Refresher training – 2 hours (minimum) – conditions apply for this option, for example, you will need to provide previous current certificates.
Work Placement Arrangements
No work placement will be required as part of this course.
Learners Rights, Responsibilities and Support, including Complaints
Please note that enrolment to this course is made with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909. Please refer to the student handbook located on the RTO website allenstraining.com.au (https://allenstraining.com.au/students/student-handbook) for all details relating to rights and responsibilities including complaints and appeals.
Course Fees and Payments
- Please refer to our booking calendar for individual course fees.
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook.
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront, group booking payment terms are based on agreement between the client and service provider.
- Group Prices – We do have Group Prices for up to ten or up to twenty participants phone for a quote
Individuals undertaking this course will be expected to complete both written and practical assessment tasks.
Evidence of current and valid HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation Statement of Attainment or HLTAID011 Provide First Aid (which includes CPR) prior to commencing this training
Physical fitness to be able to meet the demands of the practical demonstration skills including manual handling of a mock casualty
Sufficient English language, literacy, numeracy and visual interpretation skills to successfully complete the course
Personal safety equipment (PPE) must be provided by the student and worn during practical sessions
- Management of an electrical burn and bleeding
- Management of an electrical burn and shock
- Completion of an Incident report form
Theory assessment – A written assessment consisting of multiple-choice and short answer questions. The student must complete all assessment questions.