LV Rescue training
UETDRRF004 Perform rescue from a live LV panel
(Was the old UETTDRRF06 – Perform rescue from a live LV panel)
The Perform rescue from a live LV panel course is essential if you are conducting live work or working with live switchboards or near live panels. The course covers the performance of rescue procedures from a live Low Voltage (LV) apparatus, not including overhead lines and underground cables in the workplace.
It specifies the mandatory requirements of rescue from a live LV panel and how they apply in the context of transmission, distribution, mining or rail work functions. It encompasses responsibilities for, health, safety and risk management processes at all operative levels and adherence to safety practices as part of the normal way of doing work.
Low voltage rescue comprises responsive operations that involve the saving of life, or prevention of injury during an incident or dangerous situation.
Provider of Training and Assessment
Important information prior to enrolment
Unit Being Delivered
The following unit(s) will be awarded to successful participants in this course. The certificate will be issued by Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.
- UETDRRF004 – Perform rescue from a live LV panel
To view full unit details please visit www.training.gov.au
We run our classes at the
- Safe Act, 54 Cessnock Rd, Weston NSW 2326
- or in the workplace
Course Duration (face to face)
- Face to Face – 3 hours (minimum) – full face to face course.
- Blended delivery – N/A.
- Online delivery with face to face Practical assessment – self paced online learning with an approx. scheduled 15 minutes face to face practical assessment in the training room.
- Refresher training – 2 hours (minimum) – conditions apply for this option, for example, you will need to provide previous current certificates.
Work Placement Arrangements
No work placement will be required as part of this course.
Learners Rights, Responsibilities and Support, including Complaints
Please note that enrolment to this course is made with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909. Please refer to the student handbook located on the RTO website allenstraining.com.au (https://allenstraining.com.au/students/student-handbook) for all details relating to rights and responsibilities including complaints and appeals.
Course Fees and Payments
- Please refer to our booking calendar for individual course fees.
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook.
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront, group booking payment terms are based on agreement between the client and service provider.
- Group Prices – We do have Group Prices for up to ten or up to twenty participants phone for a quote
Individuals undertaking this course will be expected to complete both written and practical assessment tasks.
Prerequisite – This course has a prerequisite of HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (Evidence of completion and currency is required).
Physical fitness – Participants must have the physical capacity to complete a practical demonstration of a simulated LV panel rescue.
Pre-course study: Students may be required to undertake online pre-course work prior to attending the face to face session depending on the course delivery mode.
Online study: Students must have access to a computer, smartphone, tablet or other electronic devices with access to the internet to complete the online/ pre-course studies.
Practical Performance tasks and scenarios:
- Inspection and placement of rescue equipment and performing a rescue
- Low voltage panel rescue
Theory assessment – A written exam consisting of multiple-choice questions. All questions must be completed.