NON-ACCREDITED STOMA CARE COURSE
Stoma Care course is designed for those working in the disability care setting and has been mapped to the NDIS Practice Standards – Skills Descriptors.
Provider of Training and Assessment
Course Being Delivered
The following Statement of Completion will be awarded to successful participants in this course. The certificate will be issued by Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909;
- Stoma Care
We run our classes at the
- Safe Act, 54 Cessnock Rd, Weston NSW 2326
- Club Kotara, 2 Howell St, Kotara NSW 2289
- Bull ‘N Bush Hotel, 37 Ferodale Rd, Medowie NSW 2318
- Merriwa CWA Hall, 159 Bettington St. Merriwa NSW 2329
- or in the workplace
Course Duration (face to face)
- Face to Face – 2 hours (minimum) – full face to face course
Work Placement Arrangements
No work placement will be required as part of this course.
Learners Rights, Responsibilities and Support, including Complaints
Please note that enrolment to this course is made with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909. Please refer to the student handbook located on the RTO website https://www.allenstraining.com.au/students/student-handbook.aspx for all details relating to rights and responsibilities including complaints and appeals.
Course Fees and Payments
- Please refer to our booking calendar for individual course fees.
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook.
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront, group booking payment terms are based on agreement between the client and service provider.
Individuals undertaking this course will be expected to complete both written and practical assessment tasks. These are detailed in the sections following.
No specific entry requirements for this course however it is recommended for those working in the disability sector or aged care.
What happens at the course?
Assessments conducted during face-to-face training session(s) include:
- Performance tasks – Changing a one-piece ostomy bag
- Theory assessment –. A written assessment consisting of case studies, multiple-choice and short-answer questions.