Site Safety Supervisor Course
Site Safety Supervisor Course (Formerly G1, G8 & G9 or S123)
The Site Safety Supervisor course has been designed for those employed in the resource industry who are required to undertake the role of and perform the duties and requirements of a Site Supervisor, Mine Supervisor and Safety & Health Representative.
Provider of Training and Assessment
Important information prior to enrolment
Unit(s) Being Delivered
The following unit(s) will be awarded to successful participants in this course. The certificate will be issued by Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909;
- RIIRIS301E Apply risk management processes (also known as S1 or G1)
- RIIWHS301E Conduct safety and health investigations (also known as S2 or G8)
- RIICOM301E Communicate information (also known as S3 or G9)
This course will be delivered
- Safe Act, 54 Cessnock Rd, Weston NSW 2326
- or in the workplace
Making up the Site Supervisor competencies formerly know as G1, G8, & G9 or S1, S2, & S3 for more information see competencies https://www.dnrm.qld.gov.au/?a=240633
This course is ideal for participants employed in the mining, construction and civil industries. It focuses on safety management and the legal responsibilities regarding WHS and mining legislation. Participants will be provided the knowledge to isolate and minimise possible or identified risks and implement on site WHS management systems as dictated by Legislation.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Conduct inspections
- Understand risk management concepts and be able to perform risk assessments in accordance with the hierarchy or control
- Develop site working instructions
- Identification and documentation of courses of action to resolve and/or prevent re-occurrence of the issues or problems
- Conduct incident investigations
- Understand appropriate methods of communication
Face to Face – over two days, 9hours each day – full face to face course
Course Fees and Payments
- Please refer to our booking calendar for individual course fees.
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook.
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront, group booking payment terms are based on agreement between the client and service provider.
Individuals undertaking this course will be expected to complete both written and practical assessment tasks.
Certificate Renewal Requirements
No industry recommended renewal is identified on the certificate, employers are recommended to consult with stakeholders to identify appropriate training periods.
Work Placement Arrangements
No work placement will be required as part of this course.
Learners Rights, Responsibilities and Support, including Complaints
Please note that enrolment to this course is made with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909. Please refer to the student handbook located on the RTO website allenstraining.com.au (https://allenstraining.com.au/students/student-handbook) for all details relating to rights and responsibilities including complaints and appeals.
Call us NOW! +61 2 49361190
Safe Act Pty Ltd delivers this nationally recognised training in partnership with, and under the auspices of, Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.