Conduct Hazard Analysis Course
MSMWHS201 – Conduct hazard analysis
Whether working as an individual alone or as part of a team/work group and working in liaison with other team members, a hazard analysis may be required under a safety case by organisation procedures or simply as being good practice. This might be done as an independent activity in order to identify hazards and the appropriate hazard controls, or it might be done as part of a broader process, such as identifying and applying for the permits required for a job.
Conduct Hazard Analysis Course will teach participants the skills and knowledge needed to complete a hazard analysis, specify risk controls to bring risks to ALARP, identify relevant personnel, complete appropriate hazard analysis forms (paper or electronic), monitor and review effectiveness of risk controls.
Participants will also learn the significance of the analysis context, how the identified hazards may cause harm and the purpose and use of the risk matrix.
Provider of Training and Assessment
Important information prior to enrolment
Unit(s) Being Delivered
The following unit(s) will be awarded to successful participants in this course. The certificate will be issued by Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.
- MSMWHS201 – Conduct hazard analysis
To view full unit details please visit www.training.gov.au
This course will be delivered
- Safe Act, 54 Cessnock Rd, Weston NSW 2326
- or in the workplace
An individual undertaking this course with Allens Training Pty Ltd will need to be able to demonstrate the demands of the practical demonstrations of the course including wearing and working in all relevant personal protective equipment.
Course Duration (face to face)
Face to Face – 4 hours (minimum) – full face to face course
Individuals undertaking this course will be expected to complete both written and practical assessment tasks. These are detailed in the sections following.
Certificate Renewal Requirements
No industry recommended renewal is identified on the certificate, employers are recommended to consult with stakeholders to identify appropriate training periods.
Course Fees and Payments
- Please refer to our booking calendar for individual course fees.
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook.
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront, group booking payment terms are based on agreement between the client and service provider.
Work Placement Arrangements
No work placement will be required as part of this course.
Learners Rights, Responsibilities and Support, including Complaints
Please note that enrolment to this course is made with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909. Please refer to the student handbook located on the RTO website allenstraining.com.au for all details relating to rights and responsibilities including complaints and appeals.
What happens at the course?
Delivery of course information and learning activities.
- Performance tasks – Conduct a Hazard Analysis
- Documentation – Completion of a Hazard Analysis form
- Theory assessment – A written exam consisting of multiple-choice and short answer questions must be completed at the end of the training session. Students must answer all questions