Mining Supervisor Course, with G2
Mining Supervisor Course (G1, G8, G9 with G2)
The Mining Supervisor course, with G2 has been designed for those employed in the resource industry who are required to undertake the role of and perform the duties and requirements of a Site Supervisor, Mine Supervisor and Safety & Health Representative including Underground Mining, will require these enhanced skills to implement on site Work Health and Safety management systems as dictated by legislation..
The Supervisor & Carry out the risk management process (G2) course is designed to cover the application of the processes and tasks to conduct inspections and to identify, analyse, assess risks, recommend treatment, contribute to implementation of treatments and to monitor risks. It also covers participation in the preparation, testing and documentation of site working instructions or equivalent.
Provider of Training and Assessment
This course the “Training and assessment delivered on behalf of Queensland Training and Development Pty Ltd RTO 32238” by Safe Act Pty Ltd
Important information prior to enrolment
Unit(s) Being Delivered
The following unit(s) will be awarded to successful participants in this course. The certificate will be issued by Queensland Training and Development Pty Ltd RTO 32238;
- RIIRIS301E Apply risk management processes (G1)
- RIIWHS301E Conduct safety and health investigations (G8)
- RIICOM301E Communicate information (G9)
- RIIRIS402E Carry out the risk management process (G2)
This course will be delivered
- Safe Act, 54 Cessnock Rd, Weston NSW 2326
- or in the workplace
Making up the Mining Supervisor competencies G1, G8, G9, with G2
This course is ideal for participants employed in the mining, construction and civil industries. It focuses on safety management and the legal responsibilities regarding WHS and mining legislation. Participants will be provided the knowledge to isolate and minimise possible or identified risks and implement on site WHS management systems as dictated by Legislation.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Apply risk management process
- Plan and prepare for risk management
- Identify and assess unacceptable risk
- Identify and recommend risk controls
- Contribute to the implementation of risk controls
- Review risk management documentation
- Conduct safety and health investigations
- Determine the objectives and develop investigation plan
- Gather information
- Evaluate information
- Identify courses of action
- Prepare and present investigation reports
- Communicate information
- Plan and prepare to communicate information
- Communicate information to achieve work activity outcomes
- Develop and perform work activity presentation
- Participate in resolving conflicts
- Carry out risk management processes
- Determining the risk management process
- Identifying hazards
- Assessing risk
- Identifying unacceptable risk and potential actions
- Deciding on, implementing or facilitating of actions
- Reviewing the implementation of action
- Auditing the risk management process; and
- Completing records and reports.
- Apply risk management process
Face to Face – over three days, 9hours each day – full face to face course
Course Fees and Payments
- Please refer to our booking calendar for individual course fees.
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook.
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront, group booking payment terms are based on agreement between the client and service provider.
Individuals undertaking this course will be expected to complete both written and practical assessment tasks.
Certificate Renewal Requirements
No industry recommended renewal is identified on the certificate, employers are recommended to consult with stakeholders to identify appropriate training periods.
Work Placement Arrangements
No work placement will be required as part of this course.
Call us NOW! +61 1300 712 220
Safe Act Pty Ltd delivers this nationally recognised training in partnership with, and under the auspices of, Queensland Training and Development Pty Ltd RTO 32238.