Issue Work Permits Course
MSMPER300 Issue work permits
Issue Work Permits Course is for those who are required to issue work permits to persons who conduct activities where hazards exist or specific procedures need to be followed and monitored to protect the safety of personnel and the integrity of plant or process.
Whether the permit issuer is working as an individual, or in liaison with other team members and the control room operator, this course will teach participants the skills and knowledge to ensure an understanding of the permit system and the limitations of each permit, and in making decisions regarding the need for and correct use of each permit.
Provider of Training and Assessment
Important information prior to enrolment
Unit(s) Being Delivered
The following unit(s) will be awarded to successful participants in this course. The certificate will be issued by Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909;
- MSMPER300 Issue work permits
To view full unit details please visit www.training.gov.au
This course will be delivered
- Safe Act, 54 Cessnock Rd, Weston NSW 2326
- or in the workplace
Participants must hold a certificate for the pre-requisite – MSMWHS201Conduct hazard analysis
An individual undertaking this course must be able to demonstrate the demands of the practical demonstrations of the course including wearing and working in all relevant personal protective equipment, conducting hazard analysis and tests/inspections for gas or other hazards.
Course Duration (face to face)
Face to Face – 4 hours (minimum) – full face to face course
Individuals undertaking this course will be expected to complete both written and practical assessment tasks. These are detailed in the sections following.
Certificate Renewal Requirements
No industry recommended renewal is identified on the certificate, employers are recommended to consult with stakeholders to identify appropriate training periods.
Course Fees and Payments
- Please refer to our booking calendar for individual course fees.
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook.
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront, group booking payment terms are based on agreement between the client and service provider.
Work Placement Arrangements
No work placement will be required as part of this course.
Learners Rights, Responsibilities and Support, including Complaints
Please note that enrolment to this course is made with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909. Please refer to the student handbook located on the RTO website allenstraining.com.au for all details relating to rights and responsibilities including complaints and appeals.
What happens at the course?
Delivery of course information and learning activities.
Assessments conducted during face-to-face training session(s) include:
- Practical scenarios:
- Identify and raise the type of work permit required
- Issue the permit and prepare for work
- Receive end of day report and close the work permit
- Theory assessment – A written exam consisting of multiple-choice and short answer questions must be completed at the end of the training session. Students must answer all questions.