PUAFER002 – Ensure facility emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
This course has been developed to cover facilities such as a building, structure or workplace, as specified in Australian Standard (AS) 3745 and AS 4083. All aspects will be undertaken in accordance with legislative requirements, facility policies and procedures and accepted safe work practices.
It applies to individuals supervising occupants of a facility; typically, they will be a general supervisor, who are required to implement facility emergency prevention safety procedures within a facility, or a defined group of facilities.
Participants in this course will learn how to effectively:
- apply Work, Health and Safety (WHS)/Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) facility requirements
- conduct facility emergency prevention inspections
- delegate tasks according to facility emergency prevention, safe work practices and level of responsibility
- ensure facility emergency protection systems, emergency control equipment and evacuation systems remain effective
- identify situations that could lead to facility emergencies
- monitor and reviewing facility work area regularly to identify new and unsafe work practices
- record and report unsafe conditions in a facility
- report problems or deficiencies with facility emergency protection systems, emergency control equipment and evacuation systems
Provider of Training and Assessment
Important information prior to enrolment
Unit Being Delivered
The following unit(s) will be awarded to successful participants in this course. The certificate will be issued by Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.
- PUAFER002 Ensure facility emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
To view full unit details please visit www.training.gov.au and is recommended this unit be renewed every 24 months in line with industry standards.
We run our classes at the Safe Act Pty Ltd, 54 Cessnock Rd, Weston NSW 2326 or in the workplace
Course Duration (face to face)
• Face to Face – 3 hours (minimum) – full face to face course
• Refresher training – 3 hours (minimum) – full face to face course
Work Placement Arrangements
No work placement will be required as part of this course.
Learners Rights, Responsibilities and Support, including Complaints
Please note that enrolment to this course is made with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909. Please refer to the student handbook located on the RTO website https://www.allenstraining.com.au/students/student-handbook.aspx for all details relating to rights and responsibilities including complaints and appeals.
Course Fees and Payments
- $154.00 per person
- Group Booking up to 10 students $1200.00
- Group Booking 20 students $1800
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook.
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront, group booking payment terms are based on agreement between the client and service provider.
Individuals undertaking this course will be expected to complete both written and practical assessment tasks. These are detailed in the sections following.
What happens at the course?
Assessments conducted during face-to-face training session(s) include:
- Performance tasks – Identify & implement emergency protection systems and equipment
- Documentation – Workplace emergency checklist
- Case Study – Review safe work practices and plans
- Theory assessment – A written assessment consisting of multiple-choice questions. The student must successfully complete all assessment questions.
Call us NOW! +61 2 49361190 for available dates for fire and emergency courses.