BSB60615 Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety
BSB60615 Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety qualification is suitable for people who apply advanced practical knowledge to coordinate, facilitate and maintain the work health and safety (WHS) program in one or more fields of work in an organisation, such as a WHS practitioner or HR practitioner. They may work under the guidance of an occupational health and safety professional.
This course requires a strong commitment from students to complete. Safety is a very important role and the course is designed for a participant who may undertake a leadership role and provide guidance to others. You would need some practical WHS experience in a workplace to help your progression during the course. We suggest that you are aware of the work involved at a Advanced Diploma level of training, as it will always be more than you will anticipate. Once you have started the course there are no refunds of the course fee.
The Advanced Diploma of WHS is suitable for:
- Participants work within a Human Resource Management role wishing to gain further specialised knowledge in WHS.
- Participants who have managerial responsibilities within their organisation wishing to learn more about WHS functions.
- Participants who work within an injury management function wishing to gain further knowledge in relation to preventative measures within the WHS function.
- Participants working within an WHS Consultancy role, wishing to formalise their work experience with a Nationally Accredited Qualification
All core units in BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety or equivalent competencies:
- BSBWHS502 Manage effective WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS503 Contribute to the systematic management of WHS risk
- BSBWHS504 Manage WHS hazards and risks
- BSBWHS505 Investigate WHS incidents
- BSBWHS506 Contribute to developing, implementing and maintaining WHS management systems.
Students who successfully complete this nationally recognised training will be awarded the qualification:
- self paced delivery method.
- face to face delivery method.
- RPL with Gap training.
**Self paced study hours may vary depending on experience of the student. To ensure currency of learning, participants will have a maximum of 2 years from the date of enrolment to complete their qualification. If participants need more time to complete assessments, they may request an extension in writing.
- $2970 Mentored flexible delivery
- $880 Skills Recognition Assessment (RPL)
- $1,980 RPL with gap training
BSB60615 Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety requires satisfactory completion of 8 units:
- 5 Core Units plus
- 3 elective units,
- at least 2 units must be Group A below
- the remaining unit may be from Group A or Group B below, as specified in the qualifications framework
BSBWHS601 Apply legislative frameworks for WHS
BSBWHS602 Facilitate WHS activities
BSBWHS603 Implement WHS risk management
BSBWHS604 Evaluate the WHS performance of organisations
BSBWHS605 Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems
BSBINN601 Manage organisational change
BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
BSBWHS606 Conduct WHS audits
BSBWHS607 Apply ergonomics to manage WHS hazards and risks
BSBWHS608 Assist with applying occupational hygiene to manage WHS hazards and risks
BSBWHS609 Advise on the application of safe design principles to control WHS risks
BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
CHCORG501B Facilitate workplace change and innovation
Safe Act Pty Ltd delivers this nationally recognised training in partnership with, and under the auspices of, Healthy Business Training Academy RTO 30831.