Mining Courses needs we come to you, or you come to our training centre
Click on the course title for more course information on our mining courses
Confined Space Courses
Working at Heights Courses
Mine Induction Courses
Mining Supervisor’s Courses
Emergency Response and Rescue Courses
Mining courses there are many reasons why you might want to complete mining course with Safe Act. Here are a few of the most common reasons:
- To gain the skills and knowledge you need to work in the mining industry. The mining industry is a complex and demanding industry, and there are a number of skills and knowledge that you need to have in order to be successful. Mining training can help you gain these skills and knowledge.
- To improve your employment prospects. The mining industry is a growing industry in NSW, and there is a high demand for skilled workers. Completing mining training can help you improve your employment prospects and make you more competitive in the job market.
- To increase your earning potential. The mining industry is one of the highest-paying industries in NSW. Completing mining training can help you increase your earning potential and earn a good wage.
- To gain a competitive edge. The mining industry is a competitive industry, and there are a number of people who are vying for the same jobs. Completing mining training can help you gain a competitive edge and make you more likely to be hired.
- To improve your safety. The mining industry is a dangerous industry, and there are a number of safety risks associated with working in a mine. Completing mining training can help you learn about these safety risks and how to mitigate them.
If you are interested in a career in mining, we recommend that you complete mining courses with Safe Act Pty Ltd.
Our integrated training solutions help ensure your workforce is equipped with the skills and knowledge to work safely. Always customise our training to meet your specific needs, culture, policies and procedures. A range of flexible delivery options plus additional student support days if needed and other free resources make it easy for your people to train and to fit in with your rostering or operational needs.
Safe Act is a proud member of the Resources Training Council