Non Accredited – Complex Bowel Care
The Complex Bowel Care course covers the skills and knowledge required for those who provide personal support as part of routine care. It includes information on normal stool appearance; how to identify symptoms which require action, timing of intervention (how long before action is taken) and the type of action required.
Important information prior to enrolment
Unit(s) Being Delivered in our management of Our Complex Bowel Care course
The following unit(s) will be awarded to successful participants in this course. The certificate will be issued by Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909;
- Non accredited – Complex bowel care
This course will be delivered
- Safe Act, 54 Cessnock Rd, Weston NSW 2326
- or in the workplace
There are no entry requirements for this course.
- Face to Face –2 hours (minimum) – full face to face course.
- Blended delivery – N/A.
- Online delivery with face to face Practical assessment – N/A.
- Refresher training – N/A.
Course Fees and Payments
- Please refer to our booking calendar for individual course fees.
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook.
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront, group booking payment terms are based on agreement between the client and service provider.
Individuals undertaking this course will be expected to complete both written and practical assessment tasks.
Certificate Renewal Requirements
This certificate does not require renewal
Learning Rights, Responsibilities and Support, including Complaints
Please note that enrolment to this course is made with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909. Please refer to the student handbook located on the RTO website allenstraining.com.au (https://allenstraining.com.au/students/student-handbook) for all details relating to rights and responsibilities including complaints and appeals.
Work Placement Arrangements
No work placement will be required as part of this course.
Assessments conducted during face-to-face training session(s) include:
Performance tasks – Administration of a microlax enema and suppository, using simulation.
Theory assessment – Written assessment consisting of a case study, multiple-choice and short-answer questions.
Call us NOW! +61 1300 712 220
Safe Act Pty Ltd delivers this nationally recognised training in partnership with, and under the auspices of, Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.