PUAFER003 – Manage And Monitor Facility Emergency Procedures, Equipment And Other Resources
If you are members of an Emergency Planning Committee (EPC) or a person required to manage problems and resolve issues in relation to the organisation’s facility emergency prevention process and emergency control structures, then this course is a must for you.
It covers the skills and knowledge required to manage and monitor facility emergency prevention and control structures for a complex facility or a defined group of facilities such as a building, structure or workplace, as specified in Australian Standard (AS) 3745 and AS 4083.
All aspects of this course will be undertaken in accordance with legislative requirements, organisational policies and procedures and accepted safe practices.
Participants in this course will learn how to effectively:
- Manage emergency measures, plans, procedures and practices, ensuring compliance and effectiveness
- Apply Work, Health and Safety (WHS)/Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) requirements, including identifying hazards and controlling risks
- Manage emergency control equipment
- Monitor emergency control structures and verify results
- Record and report emergency control equipment and faults and provide suggestions for correction
- Provide advice and guidance to the emergency management planning committee and emergency control organisation
Important information prior to enrolment
Unit(s) Being Delivered
This course will be delivered
- Safe Act, 54 Cessnock Rd, Weston NSW 2326
- or in the workplace
- Participants must have the physical capacity to complete all practical demonstrations.
- Face to Face –3 hours (minimum) – full face to face course.
- Blended delivery – N/A.
- Online delivery with face to face – N/A.
- Refresher training – N/A.
Course Fees and Payments
- Please refer to our booking calendar for individual course fees.
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook.
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront, group booking payment terms are based on agreement between the client and service provider.
Individuals undertaking this course will be expected to complete both written and practical assessment tasks.
Certificate Renewal Requirements
This certificate does not require renewal
Learning Rights, Responsibilities and Support, including Complaints
Please note that enrolment to this course is made with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909. Please refer to the student handbook located on the RTO website allenstraining.com.au (https://allenstraining.com.au/students/student-handbook) for all details relating to rights and responsibilities including complaints and appeals.
Work Placement Arrangements
No work placement will be required as part of this course.
- Identify & implement emergency protection systems and equipment
- Monitor and review emergency control structures
- Workplace emergency checklist
- Workplace emergency plan review report
- Review safe work practices and plans
Theory assessment: A written assessment consisting of multiple-choice questions. The student must successfully complete all assessment questions.
Call us NOW! +61 1300 712 220
Safe Act Pty Ltd delivers this nationally recognised training in partnership with, and under the auspices of, Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.