PUAFER002 – Ensure facility emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
This course has been developed to cover facilities such as a building, structure or workplace, as specified in Australian Standard (AS) 3745 and AS 4083. All aspects will be undertaken in accordance with legislative requirements, facility policies and procedures and accepted safe work practices.
It applies to individuals supervising occupants of a facility; typically, they will be a general supervisor, who are required to implement facility emergency prevention safety procedures within a facility, or a defined group of facilities.
Participants in this course will learn how to effectively:
- apply Work, Health and Safety (WHS)/Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) facility requirements
- conduct facility emergency prevention inspections
- delegate tasks according to facility emergency prevention, safe work practices and level of responsibility
- ensure facility emergency protection systems, emergency control equipment and evacuation systems remain effective
- identify situations that could lead to facility emergencies
- monitor and reviewing facility work area regularly to identify new and unsafe work practices
- record and report unsafe conditions in a facility
- report problems or deficiencies with facility emergency protection systems, emergency control equipment and evacuation systems
Important information prior to enrolment
Unit(s) Being Delivered
The following unit(s) will be awarded to successful participants in this course. The certificate will be issued by Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909;
This course will be delivered
- Safe Act, 54 Cessnock Rd, Weston NSW 2326
- or in the workplace
- Participants must have the physical capacity to complete all practical demonstrations. This includes conducting routine checks and using communications equipment.
- Face to Face –3 hours (minimum) – full face to face course.
- Blended delivery – N/A.
- Online delivery with face to face – N/A.
- Refresher training – N/A.
Course Fees and Payments
- Please refer to our booking calendar for individual course fees.
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook.
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront, group booking payment terms are based on agreement between the client and service provider.
Individuals undertaking this course will be expected to complete both written and practical assessment tasks.
Certificate Renewal Requirements
This certificate does not require renewal
Learning Rights, Responsibilities and Support, including Complaints
Please note that enrolment to this course is made with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909. Please refer to the student handbook located on the RTO website allenstraining.com.au (https://allenstraining.com.au/students/student-handbook) for all details relating to rights and responsibilities including complaints and appeals.
Work Placement Arrangements
No work placement will be required as part of this course.
Performance tasks – Identify emergency protection systems and equipment
Documentation – Completion of a Workplace emergency checklist
Case Study – Review safe work practices and plans
Theory assessment – A written assessment consisting of short-answer and multiple-choice questions. The student must successfully complete all assessment questions
Call us NOW! +61 1300 712 220
Safe Act Pty Ltd delivers this nationally recognised training in partnership with, and under the auspices of, Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.