Safe Act has adopted an adaptive management approach to safety, training, environment, occupational health and quality. Measuring the results of what’s works and what’s not working and then adjusting as needed to tighten the feedbacks between your goals and plans. Safe Act therefore increase the resilience of your business.
Safe Act can provide a range of experience and qualified safety personnel for your worksite on a permanent, part time, casual as well as fifo. To manage and take care of your Safety, Health, Training and Environmental.
As lead incident investigators we can help you’re organisational to investigate any incident that their may have and introduce corrective actions to meet your legislation responsible.
Safe Act help you to increase the confident of your workers and their family that there will return home safe from work. Our main aim is to save prevent incident inturn saving lives.
Greg carrying out workplace inspection in the construction phase of a underground transfer station
We can help with your WHS safety training needs
- WHS Safety training
- Incident investigation
- Site specific safety management plans
- Conducting gap needs analysis
- Workplace Risk Assessment and Control (WRAC)
- Hazard Identification Risk Assessment & Control (HIRAC)
- Hazard & Operability Analysis (HAZOP)
- Job Safety Environmental Analysis (JSEA)
- Safety Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Certified Safety, Environment and Quality management systems
- Approved health and safety representative (HSR) training providers for NSW WorkCover
- Training needs analysis
- Safety training for Supervisors and Managers
- Contractors Safety
- Chemical hazard management
- Occupational hygiene & toxicology
- Noise and Air sampling
- Production of training packages, mapping matrix, assessment tools and training materials
- First Aid Training
Call your WHS safety training professionals Safe Act
NOW! +61 2 49361190 for a free consultation.