Information about the course:
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical or managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate their own work and/or the work of a team.
This course requires a strong commitment from students to complete. This course is designed for a participant who may undertake a leadership role and provide guidance to others. You would need some practical experience in a workplace to help your progression during the course. We suggest that you are aware of the work involved at a Diploma level of training, as it will always be more than you will anticipate. Once you have started the course there are no refunds of the course fee.
The Diploma of Quality Auditing is suitable for:
- Project Officer
- Quality Assurance Officer.
Seeking a role as:
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Quality Facilitator
- Quality and Improvement Consultant
- Service Quality System Support Analyst.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
Students who successfully complete this nationally recognised training will be awarded the qualification:
• BSB51615 – Diploma of Quality Auditing
- self paced delivery method.
- face to face delivery method.
- RCC & RPL.
- RCC & RPL with Gap training.
**Self paced study hours may vary depending on experience of the student. To ensure currency of learning, participants will have a maximum of 2 years from the date of enrolment to complete their qualification. If participants need more time to complete assessments, they may request an extension in writing.
- $3,300 Mentored flexible delivery
- $850 Skills Recognition Assessment (RPL)
- $1,550 RPL with gap training
Diploma of Quality Auditing
To complete this qualification you must enrol in 8 elective Units
- 3 elective units from Group A plus
- 2 elective units from Group A or B or an equivalent level qualification within this Training Package
- The remaining 3 elective units from Group A or B or any currently endorsed Diploma Training package, or if not listed 1 may be selected from either Cert IV or Advanced Diploma.
|Group A Code||Title|
|BSBAUD402||Participate in a quality audit|
|BSBAUD501||Initiate a quality audit|
|BSBAUD503||Lead a quality audit|
|BSBAUD504||Report on a quality audit|
|BSBINM501||Manage an information or knowledge management system|
|Group B Code||Title|
|BSBMGT502||Manage people performance|
|BSBMGT516||Facilitate continuous improvement|
|BSBPMG513||Manage project quality|
|BSBSUS501||Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability|
|BSBWOR502||Ensure team effectiveness|
|BSBWHS606||Conduct a WHS audit|
Safe Act Pty Ltd delivers this nationally recognised training in partnership with, and under the auspices of, Healthy Business Training Academy RTO 30831.