WHS safety training professionals – Safe Act Pty Ltd
Safe Act Pty Ltd is a leading specialist in WHS, Occupational Health, Safety, Environmental, Quality and Training. Our professional tertiary qualified advisors with vast worksite experience can help your Corporate, Project, and Site levels needs.
Safe Act has adopted an adaptive management approach to safety, training, environment, occupational health and quality. Measuring the results of what’s works and what’s not working and then adjusting as needed to tighten the feedbacks between your goals and plans. Safe Act therefore increase the resilience of your business.
Safe Act help you to increase the confident of your workers and their family that there will return home safe from work. Our main aim is to save prevent incident inturn saving lives.
We can help with your WHS safety training needs
- WHS Safety training
- Incident investigation
- Site specific safety management plans
- Conducting gap needs analysis
- Workplace Risk Assessment and Control (WRAC)
- Hazard Identification Risk Assessment & Control (HIRAC)
- Hazard & Operability Analysis (HAZOP)
- Job Safety Environmental Analysis (JSEA)
- Safety Work Method Statements (SWMS)
- Certified Safety, Environment and Quality management systems
- Approved health and safety representative (HSR) training providers for NSW WorkCover
- Training needs analysis
- Safety training for Supervisors and Managers
- Contractors Safety
- Chemical hazard management
- Occupational hygiene & toxicology
- Noise and Air sampling
- Production of training packages, mapping matrix, assessment tools and training materials
- First Aid Training
Call your WHS safety training professionals Safe Act
NOW! +61 2 49361190 for a free consultation.